About Roger Lamborne
Roger Lamborne,REALTOR®, is licensed in VA & WV as a real estate associate broker with MarketPlace REALTY, Winchester, Va with 43 plus years of experience in the real; estate and land development industries....and Virginia licensed as a sales associate since 1987 and Associate Broker since 1999.
When its time to buy or sell a home or homesite in the Winchester Virginia region, the Shenandoah Valley, or in the Panhandle of West Virginia, you need a REALTOR® who knows it's the little things that count. Roger Lamborne, recepient of the Residential Relocation Certification, understands. That is part of the reason Roger created this extensive buyer/seller online library and the Winchester Virginia Real Estate Resource Center.
Would you like an updated FREE booklet on agency relationships between buyers, sellers and REALTORS that also includes helpful information on buying and selling a home in today's market. Send us an email or call for your personal copy.
"I know the value you place on world class service. As a skilled, full time professional with MarketPlace REALTY you can depend on that kind of service," Roger stated.
You can put Roger's extensive experience to work for you. During is 43 year business career, his customers and clients have relied on his extensive knowledge and services in such fields as:
Real Estate Marketing, Sales and Consulting, Land Development & Residential Construction, Recreational Amenities Design & Management and Retail Management.
- He is a past President of the Blue Ridge Association of Realtors serving Winchester, Clarke County, Frederick County and Warren County.
- He has attained the prestigious Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) Designation from the National Association of Realtors. ABR designated Realtors have completed hours of highly specialized training. ABR's set the benchmark of excellance in representing buyers.
- He was chosen as the KW 2004 REALTOR OF THE YEAR, Virginia State Region.
- 2004, TOP PRODUCER, Individual Agent, Keller Williams Realty, Winchester office
- 2003, Inducted into the Blue Ridge Association of Realtors "HALL OF FAME," The highest award given by the area Realtors Association for consistent high sales production over the previous 7 years.
- 1998, "Salesperson" of the Year - Blue Ridge Association of REALTORS®
- Top Producers Club, 1998-2002 Dulles Realtors Association
- President's Award, Top 5% of local REALTORS® in the Blue Ridge Association of Realtors.
- "Internet e-certified"sm
- Active member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Active member of the Virginia Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the "LEADING EDGE SOCIETY" and the MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CLUB at Prudential Carruthers Realtors..
- "MASTERS CIRCLE" honoree for 12 consecutive quarters for top sales production and he received the 'CHS' Relocation Certification from Prudential Carruthers Realtors.
- Served on MLS, GRIEVENCE and STANDARD FORMS, MLS and LOCKBOX Committees of the Blue Ridge Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Winchester Kiwanis Old Town Club
- Roger is a Virginia and West Virginia Licensed Broker & a REALTOR and is a former Member of the Board of Directors of the Blue Ridge Association of Realtors and a former member of the Board of Directors of the Dulles Area Association of Realtors and serves onthe Statndard Forms Commmittee of the Eastern Panhandle Board of Realtors in WV.
- He is an active supporter of the Winchester Shelter for Abused Women,-The Laurel Center, Blue Ridge Hospice, The arts/theatre at Shenandoah University, The Kiwanis and Civitan Clubs and the North Mountain Volunteer Fire Company.
- Current member of the Shenandoah University Athletic Association Board.
- Current member of of Shenandoah University's 'Leadership Circle.'
- Served as a member of the "Real Estate Site Search" Committee for the Women's Shelter of Winchester working to locate a new home for the Women's Shelter.
Our office hours are by Appointment. We do not answer phone calls while driving or when we are with clients. We will try and return all phone calls during the day between appointments & usually by the end of the business day. Calls after 5:30 PM and on Sunday's may not be returned until the next day. You may also communicate via email, facebook, twitter, or text to 540-323-2500.
We conduct business in accordance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. It is our policy to provide housing opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, familial status, handicap, or national origin. See our Fair Housing Pledge elswhere on this website.
Roger Lamborne is licensed in the commonwealth of Virginia and the state West Virginia as an Associate Real Estate Broker affliated with MarketPlace REALTY, 302 S Braddock St, Winchester, VA 22601, 800-820-8562, Angela Duncan, Broker. Office: 540-450-2747. We're located at the corner of Braddock and Clifford Sts.A parking is in the rear off Clifford St.